Hey Fellas, you’re going to discover All That You Need To Know About The Paleo Diet on this post.
If you are among the millions of people who are curious to know What Is Paleo Diet? — your search is over as am going to share with you from the historically memorable lane of the world’s most search diet for to lose weight in the 21st century because am going to share with you All What You Need To Know About The Paleo Diet.
What Is Paleo Diet
According to biology and historian, Paleo Diet can simply be described as The Paleolithic or “Paleo”, it’s an unprocessed food that consists of fresh meat, fish, eggs, fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds, and it’s commonly called the caveman diet, primal diet, stone age diet, and hunter-gatherer diet, because it alludes to an eating regimen that is contained exclusively of nourishment that can be found in the wild, not prepared.
Paleo Diet is simply described as going back to basic, whereby our forefathers only eating raw foods by cutting out of processed foods in this modern era we’re in favor of simple and healthy foods that are good for our body and also an avenue to lose weight and get healthy.
If you’re following Paleo Diet, you will be eating something that can hunt like in the olden day’s era such as fish, nut, eggs, vegetables, seeds and fresh meat. With this diet, you will forget your habit of eating pasta, cereal, and candy for Paleo Diet Recipes, and anything that’s not of Caveman Food will not be interesting on your plate or in your stomach.
As you have gathered the basic understanding of what Paleo Diet means, the next for you is to know the benefit of the diet to your body. Before we continue on the benefit of Paleo Diet on our body, we need to understand that there is no ” Perfect ” diet for everybody, but Paleo works wonder in terms healthy diet for losing weight.
15 Best Benefit of Paleo Diet
- Paleo diet is rich in nutrients
- Sustained weight loss
- It’s rich in healthy fats
- Say goodbye to Hangry
- Increased and more stable energy levels
- Improved glucose tolerance; decreased insulin secretion and increased insulin sensitivity
- Reduced bloat (and gas)
- Better Digestion and Absorption
- Reduce Risk of Disease
- Shrink Those Fat Cells
- More Energy
- Get All Your Vitamins & Minerals
- Healthy Brain
- Healthy Cells
- More Muscle, Less Fat
Paleo Diet Food List
- Lean meat, such as chicken, turkey, pork, lean beef, and buffalo (bison)
- Fresh fruit
- Nonstarchy vegetables, such as lettuce, asparagus, green beans, broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and spinach
- Nuts, like almonds, walnuts, cashews, pecans, and pistachios (no peanuts)
- Seeds, like pumpkin and sunflower
- Plant-based oils, such as olive, walnut, grapeseed, and coconut oil